I’ve always been a mushroom fan ever since I was a little kid. I realize that the ratio of people who do like mushrooms is rather small compared to those who despise them but that’s alright, more for me! I wanted to make my own recipe for one of my favorite ways to eat mushrooms that I almost forgot about – stuffed! These quick stuffed mushrooms will allow you to make a delicious pop-in-your mouth side dish with your main course or work well as an appetizer for a big quarantine movie night in if you double the recipe!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 10oz package of baby bella mushrooms (white works too!)
- 1/3 cup of Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of shredded fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp of olive oil
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Wash and de-stem your mushrooms. The package will come with 8-10 good sized mushrooms and this recipe made 8 for me, you might as well make the whole package!
- In a bowl, add in bread crumbs, garlic and pepper. Mix up thoroughly.
- Add in cream cheese, spinach and olive oil. Mix well, as this is the last step before filling the mushrooms!
- Take a small spoon and stuff the mixture in the space that remains in the underside of the mushroom. Pack tight! (it’s okay if it’s overflowing a little!)
- Set mushrooms on a baking pan or a greased mini muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy these creamy and crispy little bites of pure savory goodness!
If you make this recipe, feel free to share on Instagram by tagging me @savoryservingswithsav or #savoryservingswithsav
Have a question about this recipe? Head on over to my contact page and fill out the form with the title of the recipe in the message section. Thank you!